MANNA-FEST | Costa Rica
February 19th - 24th, 2022
The beautiful beaches of Costa Rica, fresh and healthy food, surfing, sailing,
Pilates, and margaritas- what a perfect combination!
Please join us for 5 nights (February 19th - 24th, 2022) for our Pilates Retreat. We will be staying at the environmentally conscious, beachfront boutique hotel, Capitan Suizo. Located at the end of the bay, and directly on the beach of Tamarindo, Capitan Suizo rests on one of the most spectacular swimming beaches of the Pacific Coast in Costa Rica. In every corner of Capitan Suizo, one can observe the magnificent beauty of Costa Rica's nature. Birds, howler monkeys, gray and green iguanas, geckos, armadillos, and collards anteaters are some of the animals that can be seen almost daily throughout the hotel's gardens.
The hotel offers many activities, half and full day tours, fabulous cuisine, and a spa (massages on the beach, anyone?). Capitan Suizo is a one hour shuttle drive from Liberia International Airport.
Prices for the retreat include:
- Transportation to and from Liberia International Airport.
- A welcome cocktail.
- Accommodations for 5 nights.
- Breakfast every morning at the hotel's beachfront, open-air restaurant.
- 1-2 Pilates mat classes a day.
- A beachfront dinner party for our group.
- Sound Journey ceremony with gongs and crystal bowls, followed by an organic farm to table dinner.
- A private sailboat day trip for our group (includes gourmet food, open bar, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and sunset). Antares Sailing
- 30% discount at the hotel's spa, and on their kayaks and surf boards.
Single Occupancy: $3280
Double Occupancy: $2005/per person
Single Occupancy: $4043
Double Occupancy: $2384/per person
Single Occupancy: $4891
Double Occupancy: $2808/per person
Booking accommodations subject to the hotel's availability at the time you request it.