I am packing my bags for a quick getaway with a friend, and I couldn't be more excited! We often have the best intentions to stay healthy when traveling, but sometimes it is hard! Here are some of the things I always pack, to keep me on the right track, and to help me feel my best:
- A large water bottle. We lose a lot of water when we are in the air. The last thing you want to be when you arrive at your destination is dehydrated! I love my Hydroflask
. I fill it up with my favorite electrolytes
to ensure I'm fully hydrated and absorbing it all.
- I always pack a bottle of Lemon Essential Oil
, and drink it first thing in the morning- before flying and while I'm on my trip. It's a great detoxifier, and a great morning ritual.
- Because our digestion can get a little funky after flying, I typically fast going into my flight, and wait until I land (and hydrate some more) before eating. If it's a long flight, or I really need something, I grab a Fast Bar
- I don't like packing a bunch of vitamins and supplements when traveling, so I keep it easy with these individual sized packs of Athletic Greens
. Super convenient and such a great way to get your pre and probiotics, and all the vitamins and minerals. Plus, they'll help keep you healthy and feeling vibrant!
- I make wearing a mask enjoyable on a plane, by putting a couple of drops of essential oil into my mask. I love Balance
- A theraband
is super easy to pack, for some gentle exercise and stretching. I also always back my 2 favorite balls for fascia release because our posterior fascia line and piriformis both get really tight from sitting on those planes.
- I also grab my Bose headphones and a new book and off I go! What are you currently reading?